The next level of XO fly rods. We wanted to bring out the new generation of XO rods only if we could make significant improvements for the materials. Graphene made this possible. 3 years of testing prototypes and actions lead to the launch of XO Graphene fly rods. With this new material available and with it being the strongest tested material in the world it required a lot of testing and tuning of actions. When one of these rods is casted the first time the difference is noticeble right away. Graphene makes it possible to make stronger rods with less material which results actionwise with unbelieveble strenght combined to smooth actions.
The long #3 weight rods are made especially for Euro nymphing. They feature a down-locking reel seat for better balance, tight spacing of small single leg guides to prevent line sagging for perfect drag free drifts and our tangle free tip with the top guide being double leg snake guide. These 2 models are designed together with some of the best competition anglers in the world.
- Medium fast action
- Four piece rods
- Unsanded & unpainted blank for the best action
- Graphene is the strongest tested material in the world
- Novel reel seat design
- Up-locking precision machined aluminium reel seat on #5-#7
- Down-locking precision machined aluminium reel seat on Euro nymphing specific #3 weight rod
- 10’3’’ & 11’4’’ #3 rods are made especially for Euro nymphing
- AAAA Portuguese cork with rubber cork reinforcements
- Patented single leg REC nickel titanium alloy guides
- Titanium stripping guides
- Supplied in a custom aluminium tube with engraved metal end caps together with a cloth bag